We aim for greatness with every product we offer and are committed to constantly refining and reinventing until we reach our goal! We have been developing our beer recipes for the last 5 years and are still refining them until they each reach their maximum potential.
All our beers are made with natural ingredients along with a healthy serving of hard work, attention to details, and a passion for great local craft beer.
A Waller St Beer has no preservatives, has no gelatine, is un-filtered, and is crafted to remove virtually all gluten*
- It's a beer for everyone to enjoy!
The Regular Line-up
- Speakeasy Red - Belgian American Red Rye Session IPA: a mouthful of flavors
- Moonlight Porter - Porter with an assertive American Hop profile
- Bootleg Blonde - A balanced blonde ale made with local hops
- Blind Pig IPA - American IPA with big tropical fruity aromas and flavors. 2 different versions available
- Jazzy Beets - A refreshing tart Saison made with whole Cranberries and fresh Beets
- Funky Beets - Cranberry and Beet Sour with our house Lacto Strain
- Harvest Sour - wet hop sour with our house Brett and our house Lacto Strain
- Black IIPA
Past Seasonal Beers
- Hideaway Hefe - German style wheat beer, the Hefeweizen is a refreshing beer with a smooth finish
- White Lightning - White IPA - mixed of an American IPA with a Hefeweizen. At full IPA strength and bitterness this is more then a hopfeweizen.
- Blind Baron - Sour IPA made with our house Lacto Strain
- Scotch River Sour - Woodland Sour - very unique and innovative beer brewed only once a year using fresh local spruce tips and birch sap from the banks of the Scotch River just east of Ottawa.
Give us your thoughts
* Treated beer made from barley or wheat usually tests below 20 ppm of gluten (the current international standard for gluten free) however - there is currently no valid test to verify the gluten content of fermented products. The product was crafted from grains that contains gluten and the finished product may contain gluten.